AIKIDO April 2007

Bake Sale and Testing

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:11:02 -0400

Hey everyone!

I will still hold the bake sale tomorrow outside of Cook Commons from
12-3, depending on weather in hopes that more than just a couple
people plan on helping out and baking something (it can be healthy or
just old fashion bake sale items).  Because of location there will be
no drinks being sold  but if you have an idea for the cups that I have
email me back immediately.

There is testing for 5th and 4th kyu this friday and possibly saturday
morning.  Everyone is welcome to come and support people testing, and
a couple of them are a part of the club so it would be GREAT if we
could support each other since everyone has been training really hard.
  The testing starts at 5:30 this friday and if you need a ride let me
know and I can help arrange it.  This is a great opportunity to see
what testing is like (especially if you have never seen one) and you
can learn a lot by watching what others do.  Sorry if its a little
short notice, and there will be more testing for 3rd and 2nd kyu later
in May if you can't make it to this one.  They don't last much longer
than the last class (730pm) and if you have any questions or need a
ride, please email me.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow with some yummy goods to sell. :)

Danielle