Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  April 2007

AIKIDO April 2007

Re: FW: Fundraising Opportunity

"Geoffrey Kendall. Abbott" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:08:50 -0400

Would anyone be interested in participating in this? We could make a
day of it and then have a get together after, maybe have a pot luck
dinner someplace or bbq? What does everyone think?
-Geoff