MENCUVM Archives

April 2007


Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show Text Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Message: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Author: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Yvette Michelle Courtemanche <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:53:44 -0400
text/plain (21 lines)
SO, I've decided NOT to have a meeting this week. I've only heard back  
from a handful of people about the 20th of April to meet up with  
Castleton, and I still haven't heard anything from the rest of you. I  
also do not know if you are all interested in changing the  meeting  
times. I was disappointed with the last meeting. Do we need a new  
meeting time? (Rachael, we need to minutes out ASAP)

Everyone needs to send me an email with the following information  
(even if you already told me some of this, please send another Email)

1.) What time is a good meeting time/ meeting day for the rest of the  
2.) What do we want to do for fundraisers THIS SEMESTER?
3.) Can you go on April 20th to Middlebury to meet up with Castleton?
4.) IF NOT, when can you go?

I understand that the band dress rehearsal is next Friday. Is that  
going to be a problem if we want to go to Castleton? We can plan for  
7:30, and leave right after rehearsal. What do we think? I need some