MUNINET Archives

April 2007


Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show Text Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Message: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Author: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Bobbi Brimblecombe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:43:30 -0400
text/plain (32 lines)
We haven't had one of these but we sometimes get maps from utility 
companies.  The maps are 8 1/2 x 14 and cover the entire page.  I 
have told them that in order to leave room for my stamp and for page 
numbers I have to shrink it and the scale will be off but they don't 
seem to understand or care.

I guess I would tell them that you have to shrink it and the scale 
will not be right, unless they have a way to send you a smaller one.


At 03:07 PM 4/19/2007, you wrote:
>Our office recently received for recording  a letter from Agency of 
>Natural Resources (Steve Rebillard) regarding an exemption for a 
>boundary line agreement transferring land. Accompanying this letter 
>is a Vicinity Map which is on an 11x17 piece of paper, making it 
>non-conforming for recording.
>The map is stamped "Record Copy" and the letter specifically directs 
>that it be recorded in the Danville Land Records as required by the 
>Agency's rules.
>How have any of you dealt with this?

Bobbi Brimblecombe
Marshfield Town Clerk
122 School Street, Room 1
Marshfield, VT 05658
(802) 426-3305
[log in to unmask]