PALs reminder

access <[log in to unmask]>

ACCESS Info <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:21:03 -0400

We have had a great response so far from those of you interested in
mentoring an incoming student next year. There is still more room for
those of you with interest, so contact us soon!

Dear ACCESS students,
Are you interested in helping new students navigate ACCESS and UVM?
Become a PALs mentor!

PALs (Peer ACCESS Liaisons) is a new group with the aim of assisting new
ACCESS students with the transition into college and helping them learn
the ins and outs of the ACCESS program. We are currently looking for new
mentors. If you are interested, please respond to *[log in to unmask]*
to receive more information and get connected with
a current PALs representative.

-PALs