]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

JHOUSE Home

JHOUSE  May 2007

JHOUSE May 2007

Any comments about the Japanese House are welcome!

Mutsumi Corson <[log in to unmask]>

Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 May 2007 12:24:18 -0400

Japanese House no minasan,

ogenki desuka?
otenki ga iidesune. benkyo surunoga chotto taihen desune.
(The weahter has been very nice and it is a little difficult to focus on
studying.)

Before you forget, we would love to have your comments about the
Japaense House this year.  When we make plans for the next year, your
comments will be very helpful.  If you want to share your comments and
ideas with other members, please reply to this message, but if you want
to tell only us (Suzuki-sensei and I), please compose a new message to us.

Suzuki-sensei:  [log in to unmask]
Coson;  [log in to unmask]

If you want to bring the Japanese House belongings to the L/L office,
Kotoge-sensei is using the office for the oral exams on Thursday and
Friday. We would like to make a list of all the DVDs and videos, so
please return all of them when you bring other items.

Please ask Kotoge-sensei when would be convenient to bring the items.
Kotoge-sensei:
 Yumi Kotoge <[log in to unmask]>

shiken, reports ganbatte kudasai. (Good luck on your exams and papers.)
Just in cace, if we do not see you before the vacation,  have a
wonderful summer.
Akira-san, Shiori-san, have a safe trip to Japan.  iroiro arigato! mata
aeruto iidesune.

Corson

--
Mutsumi Corson