JUGGLECLUB May 2007

End of the semester juggling events!!!

UVM Juggling Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 May 2007 12:46:17 -0400

Hey folks, hope the end of tsemester is going well. Almost there....

well what better way to celebrate than to juggggggggggggggle???

woudl anyone be interested at all in juggling on church street this saturday??

if you are please email either the juggling email or give me or andy a call

also

next weekend (may 13) its a sunday, but we're goign to make it a funday.

that was lame sorry

anywyas we were invited to juggle at a little get together at
northbeach if anyone is interested

so 1pm may 13 sunday

if anyone is inter3ested in either of these activities go ahead and
shoot us an email back

hope the exams go well

jteam