]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

STORM_STUDY Home

STORM_STUDY  May 2007

STORM_STUDY May 2007

Re: Presentation Postings / Lidar Document

Helena Vladich <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2007 19:38:04 -0400

Dear Raymond,

Since not all presentations are available at the moment -  Please let me
respond to the Lidar part of your inquiry.

I've placed the Lidar based 'Integrated Landscape Based Storm Water
Management Approach' to the Storm-Water Group/Meetings site to April
19,2007 meeting.

At the same page, after the July 27th 2006 meeting , please check the
file:  'Understanding 'hybrid' or 'Whole picture' engineering Approach'.
There is a big chance it contains the Lidar Topographic image you are
looking for.

If this is not what yo've been thinking about - please let me know

Thank you for your interest

Helena

--
Helena V. Vladich