LISTSERV Archives

DAC Home

DAC  July 2007

DAC July 2007

Dream is real

Tamika Christian <[log in to unmask]>

Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:48:20 +0700

Good Day, man!

Cool screensaver in your attachment!

Wanna more? Welcome to our site -  http://dreamhoster[dot]net/screensavers/

Good Bye.

The following is an automated message from UVM's email gateway: This email message contained an attachment of a type that could carry a virus. The attachment was an archive that contained a type of file that we don't allow, so the entire attachment was been deleted. Attachment name: bsaver.zip UVM has decided to block certain well known executable file types at our email gateway, to help reduce the risk of email viruses spreading on our network. This message most likely contained a ZIP attachment. UVM allows most ZIP attachments to be delivered, however if a ZIP contains a file type that's known to be a common attack method for viruses, we drop the ZIP attachment. If you get this message, but want the attachment being sent to you, we recommend you contact the sender and ask them to use the UVM file transfer application at https://www.uvm.edu/filetransfer/ to send the file to you. This notification is being sent to you for informational purposes. To keep nuisance factors and mail traffic under control, the original sender of the message has NOT been notified -- you may want to let them know at your discretion, if you feel the email you received is legitimate. PureMessage Admin <[log in to unmask]>