The UVM Center for Rural Studies has resurrected this email listserv to
share updates on our research and activities.
Those of you receiving this had either signed up to the email list years
ago or have recently joined. You may unsubscribe, change your options,
or invite others to join at http://crs.uvm.edu/listserv
And now I'm very happy to announce our new newsletter, RURAL
DEVELOPMENTS, at http://crs.uvm.edu/newsletter
In our first-ever Summer 2007 edition:
- The 2007 Vermonter Poll takes the pulse of public opinion on VT issues.
- Educators, CRS consider Vermont's growing dependent population.
- Measuring computer and Internet use and the Broadband Divide.
- Awareness and support for the arts is thriving in Vermont.
- Workshops help farmers add the Internet to their business recipe.
- Companeros Cafe supports Honduran farmers through coffee sales.
- Changes in Census Bureau data could affect state and federal programs.
- The state of out-of-school and after-school in Vermont.
- Winrock, CRS investigate the benefits of rotational grazing.
- CRS surveys farmers on land use and development pressure.
Cheers, and keep in touch.
Senior Outreach Professional
Center for Rural Studies
207 Morrill Hall
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405
Email: [log in to unmask]