]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  July 2007

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE July 2007

Re: Fat Lies: Obesity, laxity, and political correctness.

Eric Entemann <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:04:34 -0400

Susie Orbach has written extensively on the politics of obesity.  Google her
name for lots of information.

I first knew of her decades ago through Joe Schwartz, a former SftP stalwart
who has contibuted posts to this list.