]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  July 2007

VTBIRD July 2007

Re: VTBIRD Digest - 8 Jul 2007 to 9 Jul 2007 (#2007-190)

Solon Rhode <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:12:17 -0700

I have received some comments, but no one said they have seen this behavior. See my last posting for a partial explanation. Also, the pic taken with the flash is the better one.
Solon

Thomas MacNair <[log in to unmask]> wrote: That surely is a prize picture of the hummingbird.  Have you received any
other comments about it?  I have never seen anything like it before.