]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  July 2007

VTBIRD July 2007

Pelagic trip from Cape Cod to Hydrographer's Canyon and beyond.

Barbara Volkle and Steve Moore <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:52:53 -0400

since there were a number of posts about this upcoming trip, I
thought I would forward the results.  You can check www.massbird.org
for pointers to the archives on the web for additional posts.

Barbara Volkle
Northboro, MA