AIKIDO August 2007

Fall Activites Fair and MEETING

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Aug 2007 00:45:12 -0400

Hey everyone,

Hope this week went as smoothly as possible.  If you want to start
training this fall (september, which is only next week) let me know.
Especially if you are thinking about the introductory series if you
have never done Aikido, talk to me.  If the discount isn't enough, $15
off is only a minimum.  Contact me, we might be able to work something
out to get it under even $55.  We could always use more money and we
could find and effective way to fundraise to make the discount a
little more.  If we raise $50 every month and put it toward dues, that
would bring the discount up to $20 a person (down to $50 a month to
train).  Just email or call me if you want to train, or even if you
feel like you can't, let me know.

There is the SGA Fall Activities Fair next Wednesday Sept 5th from
10am-3pm.  I have classes but if you have ANY time to give please be
generous and tell me.  If you want to help prepare you can do that to
if you can't sit at the table.  It would be a good time to learn about
Aikido and promote it.

Mandatory meeting next Friday September 7th!  Time yet to be announced
so let me know what works.  Important information with officer
positions to fill, movie night to plan for, and fundraising to do.  It
is essential that you can make it.  The dojo is also having a
demonstration that Friday night at 7pm I believe and Saturday morning
at 10 or 11 am for the Art Hop next weekend.  It is a great time to
see and support local artists (or martial artists) so stop by.  :)
Yay! shortest email yet.  Have a good weekend and stay in touch

Danielle
802-522-9730