AIKIDO August 2007

Welcoming into the new semester

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:25:17 -0400

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I have written you anything, I hope everything
is enjoying the last remnants of their summer. As you know school
starts back up the 27th of August and that's just under 3 weeks away.
Ok, so its not that close, but I signed us up for to participate in
the first years orientation picnic Sat Aug 25th.  We will probably
have a table and information but we will have to see about anything
else that we could do extra.  So if you are in town the weekend before
classes start and would like to help I would appreciate any I can get.
  I can get more details about the time and where it is when I recieve
them myself.

There is also the fall activities fair that I would like to do at the
very beginning of september, but I will send out a separate email a
little later with info and asking for help (closer to the date).

Okay, now VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.  I need to know who wants to do
aikido in the fall (september, october, and november) because we have
money this year (yay!) and I need to know how to disburse it.  To
remind everyone how this is going to work here is a quick rundown:
Students dues to train at the dojo is $70 a month, and with the money
we have I can afford to give 10 club members a $15 discount each month
(for sept, oct, AND nov).  That brings down the cost to $55 a month.
If that still feels like a lot then know you can attend unlimited
classes and there are classes 7 days a week.  You can make aikido work
around your schedule (www.aikidovt.org for a class schedule and other
info).

I am going to need your name if you want to train so you can get the discount.
The details aren't worked out, but I want to give the money to the
dojo with peoples names so all you will have to do is tell them who
you are and that you are recieving a club discount.  You can always
email me with any questions.  Ok, I am done talking for this email but
there will be more emails to come and they will be important so make
sure to read them.  I'll try and keep them short.  Enjoy the weather
wherever you are, i'll talk to you soon.

Danielle