Re: volunteer timesheets Q&A

Rosalind Renfrew <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:04:23 -0400

VERMONT BREEDING BIRD ATLAS POSTING

Additional (and important) info about filling out the timesheets:

It doesn't matter where you spent your time in a given day, whether
it be one block or several blocks. You still report all the hours for
that day on one line of the timesheet.

Important: You DO need to list the hours day by day, one line per day
that you spent time on atlassing (i.e., you cannot summarize the
hours for a whole week on one line).

Let me know if you need another sheet, they are particular about
using that exact sheet, so you can't create your own. It's
easiest/fastest if you make a photocopy ahead of time, if you know
you'll be using up more than the sheet provided.

Note that you can also include hours spent driving to and from your
blocks, as well as time spent entering data.

Please don't hesitate to ask other burning questions...
Rosalind