Re: MEETING and DEMONSTRATION :)

benjamin <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:47:25 -0400

Also, a reminder that we will have a demonstration on Saturday morning at 11am at Aikido of Champlain Valley for the art hop in addition to tonight's 7pm demonstration. The dojo will be open from 11am until  5pm on Saturday.  You may want  to arrive by foot of bike or bus -- apparently up to 40,000 people attend art hop throughout September, so parking will be limited.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Pincus
Dojo Cho
Aikido of Champlain Valley