AIKIDO September 2007

Update!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:17:51 -0400

Hey everyone!

The meeting last week went very well, sorry about not getting this out
sooner.  We now have a lot of things we can start.  Remember, if you
want to train you have to tell me so you can get the discount.  You
will get $15 off each month you are here (sept, oct, nov; feb, mar,
april).  Don't be intimidated if you are new, the schedule of classes
are pretty flexible.  If you have any questions feel free to email me
or call and leave a message (802-522-9730).

We need to start fundraising, any ideas? One I had is a coffee counter
outside of billings or some lunch food thing since there are a lot of
people missing the dining that was taken away.

TREASURE WORKSHOP representative needed either tomorrow night
(thursday sept 13) or monday night at 7pm.  Please email me if you are
interested in doing this (I'm thinking of a couple people in
particular).

FREE PRACTICE will be experimented with again this year.  We will meet
outside of Billings this friday at 3:30pm.  Dress appropriately and
remember this isn't a class but a club activity. :)  If these go well
we might be able to find a better place to meet.  Hope to see many of
you friday and stay in touch

Danielle