AIKIDO September 2007

Hey everyone! Guess what?

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:29:55 -0400

Hey,

We have another meeting/free practice this friday from 3:30 to 4:30.
If you are interested in Aikido you can come and get an idea of what
it is like and ask me some questions.  I will be going down to the
dojo right after so if you would like to watch a class, then would be
a good time to do it.  Again, the meeting is at 3:30 at the Billings
front steps.  It will be free practice, a quick brainstorm on
fundraising ideas, and a quick overview of etiquette for those of you
who are new.  Again, wear comfortable clothing which includes pants

Also time to start thinking if you want to train in October.  It's
never too late to start and I might have to increase the discount a
little because of the excess of money from september. :)  I'll give
you more information once I find out how many people actually did take
the discount last semester.  OK, I think that is it for now, have a
good rest of the week and stay healthy.  I know it can be stressful,
especially your first year but get plenty of sleep, eat well, and
always take some time to yourself to relax.  it is amazing how you
will find that you have more time.  See you friday!

Danielle