AIKIDO September 2007

This Friday!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:52:07 -0400

Hey everyone!

I wanted to remind everyone of the meeting/free practice tomorrow
(Friday) afternoon at 3:30 in front of Billings.  I will be going over
to the gym today after emails didn't work on finding out more
information on more appropriate spaces on campus available to us.  I
will have an update tomorrow for you on that.

THE ASSIGNMENT for tomorrow is to think of fundraising ideas that we
can do soon.  Even if we start with a bake sale, that is perfectly
fine I would just like us to start something.  ALSO think of  what
else you would like the club to do besides free practice, what can we
do as a group to help us grow?  Would you like to meditate?  Want to
learn something about Japanese culture? Just go out and eat sushi?
Anything related to Aikido could be relevant, I just thought it would
be nice to expand and promote diversity.

A FRESH START to a new month is coming up, and if you want to train
but felt it was too late to start for September, talk to me.  We can
give you a discount to join the dojo and have the openness to train 7
days a week or whatever fits into your schedule.   If you have
questions or want to take advantage of this, email, call
(802-522-9730) or talk to me when you see me about it. :)  I hope to
see most of you tomorrow, and if you can't make it I would love it if
you told me.
Thanks!

Danielle