AIKIDO September 2007

Table tomorrow and Meeting Friday!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Sep 2007 01:08:48 -0400

Hey everyone,

Don't forget to either help out at the table tomorrow or to visit and
give support to us as well as other UVM clubs.  It's at the Davis
Center cirlce outside of the bookstore level.  Someone will be there
from noon to 3, but it is open from 10-3.  The table will be set up,
but no one will be there for the first 2 hours.  Which makes me sad
but i have class.

MANDATORY MEETING THIS FRIDAY!! If you want a discount for this or
next month you have to attend this meeting.  It will be informational
and we will start organizing our events for the semester.  It would
also just be great if you could attend so we can begin with a great
turnout and jumpstart our club.  It will be at 3pm in Billings Great
Hall just as you walk in.  I hope and expect to see many of you there.

ART HOP AIKIDO DEMONSTRATION this friday at 7:00pm and saturday 11;00
am.  Come and enjoy all the great local art and artists and see an
aikido demonstration.  This is on pine st on the left near the
waterfront end of main street.  If you need help with directions let
me know.  It should be a beautiful weekend of supportive community and
art.  It is an opportunity to see more advanced Aikido in action and
hear what Aikido is about from Sensei.  It should be great and I hope
all of you can make it.  See you friday

Danielle