Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CLUBSQUASH Home

CLUBSQUASH  September 2007

CLUBSQUASH September 2007

Important!

Nancy Pearson Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Club Squash <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:08:04 -0400

Here are a few things everyone should pay attention to:
- everyone needs to pay dues of $50 (cash or check made out to Vermont
squash club.) This money will go to the various expenses of the club,
such as Nationals, Twin Oaks, and travelling. You have until next
sunday to pay.

Practice Organization:
Tue: Drills
Fri: Split into 2 teams: Green and Gold. Matches will be set up
according to skill level.These will count as ladder matches.
Sun: We will hold challenege matches at Twin Oaks. Winners stays on the real
international court.

-Anyone who needs a ride to Twin Oaks, e-mail me back and you will get a ride.
- Everyone needs to bring their school ID to Twin Oaks, because we are
setting up a Vermont Squash club book at the front desk and the
Membership coordinator would like a copy of them.
-Practice at Twin Oaks this Sunday 1-3.
Make sure to be very polite and follow anything I or Ilke (manager of
Twin Oaks) says. We are trying to redeem ourselves and we want to be
able to play there for a long time.
Thanks,
Pearson
P.S I am going to figure out if we get gym credit for playing club
squash tomorrow!