Re: Friday Practice

"Hall, Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>

Club Squash <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:28:00 -0400

P,
I will not be able to make it to practice tomorrow, I will be out of
town.

Go Green Team

-MKH-

-----Original Message-----
From: Club Squash [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy
Pearson Smith
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Friday Practice

First off.. We basically got all the money we asked for from SGA,
which is very exciting!! Second... tomorrow we will be split up into 2
teams and play assigned matches. Because we are doing this...you need
to tell me whether you will be there or not.
Green Team:
MIke Silber
Will Hull
Jason Laird
Pearson Smith
Teddy BOyle
Matt Hall
Cameron Church
Whitney Keating
Mike Oldham

Yellow Team:
Renier vanBreen
Nate Louras
John Rawley
Dan Rudershausen
Brian Cotter
Ian Collins
Whitney Civitillo
Teddy Abraham
David Clay
Depending on how these teams work...we will continue to compete with
these teams and keep track of wins and losses. There will be a grand
prize at the end of the season.