Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CLUBSQUASH Home

CLUBSQUASH  September 2007

CLUBSQUASH September 2007

Re: Two Concerns

Nancy Pearson Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Club Squash <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:25:01 -0400

the dues are $50..i will add your name to the teams.. these teams were
made from a few weeks ago.. I am trying to turn this into a real
team.. we will be travelling and competing. There are a lot of
finances for all of this and I cant rely solely on SGA. In order to
make this all happen, I need everyones support. If you want to be part
of the actual team..this is mandatory. I am sure we can figure
something out. You will definitely be able to play tomorrow. Hope this
answers your questions.
pearson