EWB Archives

September 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:39:01 -0400
From:
Nathan Bonneau Dagesse <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi everyone, This week we will not have a meeting on Sunday or Monday
because of exams and everyone being busy.  We will have one probably
next sunday.  Joe and Owen, Make sure you sign up for the ewb
conference, and let me know how it goes.  I attended the treasurers
workshop on thursday night and learned a lot of great stuff, so i
think i can get you guys a hotel room to stay in.

Have a good week

Nate