]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  September 2007

EWB September 2007

Fwd: Keynote speaking engagement, December 6, 2007

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:35:46 -0400

multipart/alternative (74 lines) , text/plain (35 lines) , text/html (127 lines) , WAW bio SD Sept07.doc (127 lines)

Good news everyone!
I spoke to Bill Wallace today and he will be our keynote speaker for
our banquet.  His bio is attached to this email.
Next steps:

   I will speak to the dean's office about having him come here.  He
will not charge us a fee to speak, but ew need to provide airfare and
accomodations.
   I will go to UVM print and mail to create an invitation and tickets.

We will need to create a budget for the banquet to determine how much
to charge to attend.

If you know of anyone who would like to attend; please let me know and
we can add them of the list to mail too.

Ryan - How do things look wtih PR in the Burlington Free Press?  Can I
attend the meeting with Dan Harvey?

We are registered for the Homecoming parade where our "float" will be
us carrying the kayak and the members will be going into the crowds
selling raffle tickets.  The more poeple we have and the more excited
we are, the better we will do.  There are cash prizes for best floats.
  Shanta is the contact for this event )[log in to unmask]

Feel free to email me any questions or comments.

Jacquie