JEANNEMANCE2 Archives

September 2007

JEANNEMANCE2@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Colleen Luczynski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Mancers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:25:00 -0400
Hey JM2!

Hope you're all doing well and rocking your midterms. I just want to give you all a heads
up about the quiet hour policy. As a result of the excessive noise in the halls and
OUTSIDE the building, the Jeanne Mance staff is no longer giving warnings to violaters.
All noise violations will be documented. If you have any questions about what is
considered a noise policy violation, feel free to stop by my room or talk to Hannah or any
of the other RAs. We are asking you to please be aware of the other people who live in
this community who may need to get up early and work or may have early morning
exams.

There is a list outside of my room for the JM2 Intramural Volleyball team! The
registration deadline is October 8th so sign-up soon! Start brainstorming a team name.

Also, our wonderful Community Action Board purchased kitchen essentials (pots, pans,
and other good stuff) that are available at the JM front desk.

One more thing, I will also be posting up a sign-up sheet on my door to get an idea of the
number of people who would like to go applepicking!!! I can't believe that it is already
October!! But that is all for now.

You're all fabulous!

Smiles,

Colleen