Re: Japanese House Movie Nights

Dennis Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>

Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:19:00 -0400

Dear Jonathan, Grace, and Japanese House members:

         Great news that Japanese House will be having its movie
series this year. Grace, could you please be sure to share this
information on the L/L monitors and also the Global Village calendar.

         Might any Japanese House member like to use tomorrow's Taiko
Drummer concert as an occasion to make a public announcement about
this movie series before the performance starts?
http://www.uvm.edu/llcenter/speakers/taiko.pdf

         Finally, I am serving on a Master's Thesis committee in
English where the student, Michael Blouin, is working on Japanese
Horror films. He is willing to either give a talk on this subject or
else provide an introduction/lead a discussion on one of the films he
is working on. Might Japanese House be interested in this -- perhaps
during October?

         Yours,

         Dennis