VTBIRD Archives

September 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Michael DeCorte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:10:12 -0700
My wife and I have the Swift 820 ED, 44x8.5 and love them.  Very wide, bright, sharp,with good contract.  But they aren't waterproof and are a porro design.  If you are at Mt Philo on Sat we will probably be there with the Rutland County Audubon group.

BTW, the Cornell review was for the Swift 828 44x8.5 roof.  The review wasn't very flattering.  The very few reviews of the porro are very good.

Michael