VTBIRD Archives

September 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:00:48 -0400
Also recommend www.eagleoptics.com for excellent info, help and pricing.  Often times they have specials that are not advertized on their web page too.   Definitely look for WATERPROOF, CLOSE FOCUS, and adjustibility for eyeglasses - even if you don't wear glasses YET!

Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset> Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:32:33 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: [VTBIRD] another optics question> To: [log in to unmask]> > On the way to Algonquin last week, my beloved Swift Ultra Lites > (8x42, the old design, paid $200 about 8 years ago) were stolen from > our vehicle. I always thought the clarity and light-gathering of the > Swifts were as good as binos costing quite a bit more.> > As I research a replacement, I'd love to hear what folks like in the > mid-range, say $300-500.> > I'll be sure to check the archives for previous threads. Please > respond off-list if you prefer...> > Thanks,> Kevin Cross> Richmond