VTBIRD Archives

September 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:58:45 -0400
Although 'my' resident hummingbirds seem to have left, and my feeder has gone several days without a visit, today I did have a visit from a female.  She not only visited my feeder, but was next seen trying out a new solar powered dripping 'water lily!'

While working in the woods, heard several chickadees, red- breasted nuthatch, white throated sparrow, yellow rumped warblers, bluejays and saw a foraging Swainson's Thrush.

Quiet, but not empty.

Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset

Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2