VTBIRD Archives

September 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Travis Collingwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:13:10 +0000
I rented the Movie "Winged Migration" last night to have another glimpse of this amazing bird migration footage.  I turned the movie off and got ready for bed.  At around 12:30am I opened up the bedroom window and saw the bright full moon through the clouds and then I heard the calls of a flock of Canada Geese making their way south over Burlington.  What a surreal experience after watching their trek on the movie.  Take Care Everyone and Enjoy the Journeys of all the determined Migrating Birds.

Travis Collingwood
Burlington, VT
Explore the seven wonders of the world