VTBIRD Archives

September 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Terry Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:14:18 -0400
Jim Mead, Mary Lafayette and I converged at the corner of Lake and
Greenbush in Charlotte, and located all the birds listed in Heather's
note.  This was about 10 AM, on 9/13.
With the exception of the larks and the Buff-breasted, the birds were
concentrated in the big puddle to the north ('way out there').   The
larks and buff-breasted sandpipers were in the field closest to
greenbush rd, but near the back.  If you go, keep your eyes open for a
Whimbrel that was seen earlier in the day.

Good birding,

Terry