VTBIRD Archives

September 2007

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kevin Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:32:33 -0400
On the way to Algonquin last week, my beloved Swift Ultra Lites
(8x42, the old design, paid $200 about 8 years ago) were stolen from
our vehicle. I always thought the clarity and light-gathering of the
Swifts were as good as binos costing quite a bit more.

As I research a replacement, I'd love to hear what folks like in the
mid-range, say $300-500.

I'll be sure to check the archives for previous threads. Please
respond off-list if you prefer...

Thanks,
Kevin Cross
Richmond