Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2007

AIKIDO October 2007

Chris's Contribution

Christopher Akos Morriss <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:48:35 -0400

Danielle:

I might try to make some of the recipes, or I could just make
something more basic, since I don't cook much too much experimentation
could be disastrous, though I am willing to try my best.

I will probably make things at my Aunt's place, since she has things
to bake with, and was overjoyed that I would come over to her place
for this, and could help to some extent.

I figure we might not want everyone in just one place, as that would
get overcrowded, though I guess it would be cool to do it together.  I
could show my aunt these recipes, and ask if she could do anything to
help make it more possible for me to make them.  She may not, so I
will probably end up leaving the somewhat authentic Japanese stuff to
others.

I also have a somewhat small water heater.  I mentioned it yesterday,
and if we have an outlet it will heat water fairly quickly.  I have
some water bottles to store tea in, but that wouldn't make good
presentation at all.  Do we have proper recepticle's to make all of
this feasible.  Do we know who has tea?  I have some, but its
Egyptian, I could get us some green tea if we needed it.  do we have
cups, and plates, and all that?

I get off Chemistry at a little after 10, and can be at the Library
(which is where this is happening, right?) in just a minute or two.  I
will need a little time for lunch, and I will be leaving at 1:00 or so
for Spanish.

Until later,

Christopher Morriss