]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2007

AIKIDO October 2007

IMPORTANT for everyone!: martial arts congress

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:11:03 -0400

If anyone is interested and available to come with me I would love the
help! :)
Danielle

     Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:23:49 -0400
     From: Leon H Lifschutz <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Re: martial arts congress
       To: "Danielle R. Pecor" <[log in to unmask]>
       Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

I was hoping that we could all meet on Thursday Nov. 8 from 5-7 pm.
It would be great if a delegate from each club could come but
certainly 3 or 4 delegates would be cool too.  Refereshments will be
provided for all those who come.  If you cannot personally make it
please send someone else from your club so you can have a voice in
this event.

Most likely we will meet in the SGA office in the Davis Center.
Please RSVP and let me know if you can make it and how many people
from your club will be joining us.

I have several things in mind for the agenda but any input on issues
you would like to discuss would be most welcome.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Leon Lifschutz
UVM Club sports Coordinator

Dudley H. Davis Student Center