]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2007

AIKIDO October 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! mandatory meeting friday

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:51:21 -0400

I hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend and night tonight.  I was
glad to see a few of you at the seminar, either taking it watching or
coming to the potluck, it was fun to see you.  It is the start of a
new month so anyone interested in starting up their training please
speak to me.

  Because it is a new month I want to have another meeting on campus
this friday, Nov 2nd, at 3:30pm at the Waterman cafe.  If you don't
know where that is I can help or find someone who knows.  Remember
what I said about the discounts the club gives, I expect to see you
there since this one is mandatory if you want to recieve the discount.
  It will be short, figuring out what activities we want to do and
starting to organize another fundraiser, and organizing our thoughts
for the martial arts council meeting next Thursday night.  We will go
down to the dojo afterwards to free practice.  If you aren't a dojo
member but are a part of the UVM CLASS and want to train with us on
fridays, talk to Sensei tomorrow about that possibility.  I am sorry
but with the seminar and other personal factors I haven't gotten
around to doing that myself.

I appreciate all the effort everyone has put into the club and would
like to have a little club event where we can all destress a little
now that most midterms are over with (or even with tests, it's good to
take a step back before it becomes too much).  Have a great week and
I'll see you friday!

Danielle