AIKIDO October 2007

Fwd: Campus Task force focus group

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:58:12 -0400

Let me know if you are interested in respresenting us, or we need to
find some person to respresent all of the martial arts groups on
campus.  I think this is important to get heard about what we and
other groups need to be on campus.  :)

Danielle

     Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:03:50 -0400
     From: Leon H Lifschutz <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Campus Task force focus group
       To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Club sports enthusiasts,

The Campus Life task force is conducting a focus group to discuss
issues around building a new athletic facility.  The University will
be paying outside consultants to analyze and research what the school
needs and what is feasible.

The focus group will take place on Wednesday October 17th at 6 pm in
the Chitenden bank room.  Among some of the issues are space
allocation, field space, storage space and a host of other things.

These issues greatly effect our club sports world and this is our
opportunity to have a voice in shaping the future.  It would be great
if we could have a bunch of club sports representatives show up to
this meeting and speak up on our behalf.  We could use approxiamately
six people or more.

Please wirte me back if you or a representative from your club would
like to attend.

Leon Lifschutz
UVM Club sports Coordinator

Dudley H. Davis Student Center