AIKIDO October 2007

Bake Sale next week!

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:25:21 -0400

Hey everyone,

There will be free practice this week, but since it is getting colder
and we don't have a place on campus we will be planning on heading
down to the dojo.  The following weeks until we can find a spot or
work something out we might just meet at the dojo.   BUT tomorrow lets
meet at 3:30 outside of Billings again. :)

The table is reserved for outside of the library next friday from
10am-2pm.  Let's be creative with what we make.  I would give some
names of Japanese food or desserts that would be simple to make, but
that is on my computer and I am in Davis right now.  I found a recipe
for a Spicy Japanese Persimmon bread, so even a variation to what a
normal bake sale has would be great.  We can also have green iced tea
which I can easily make and transport a couple gallons. :)  Let's have
fun with this.  We also mentioned how we could have a video of aikido
playing, so if anyone wants to bring their laptop computer for even a
little while let me know.  There will be more information soon and I
will email a list of suggestions for bake sale items when I get back
to the house.  See you tomorrow!

Danielle