Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2007

AIKIDO October 2007

Re: BAKE SALE

Miles Marsh Dougherty <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:28:48 -0400

I can make some pretty decent sweet bread if you're in need. It's not
a cake or anything-- it's bread-- but it's quite sweet and folks seem
to like it.

I'll probably have to bake it tomorrow, so let me know.

-Miles