Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BLOGGING Home

BLOGGING  October 2007

BLOGGING October 2007

Re: Central Vermont 4-H Blog

"Richard E. Parent" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Blogging <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:42:25 -0400

It's also possible to use a single blog for both groups.  Create a
label for each group, attach that label to each of the posts for that
particular group, and then make sure you've got a link to each
category in your sidebar, or on your top post.  (And you can make a
certain post *always* appear at the top of your blog by dating it
sometime in the future -- MT always shows the "newest" post first.)

If you use the tabbed MT template that some of us have, you can also
make each tab a separate group.

I guess it really boils down to the question: do you want each group
to see (to have to see, or to be able to see) the other group's news?
If so, do it all on one blog.  If not, create a new blog for the
second group as Jacob suggests.

-richard

--
Richard E. Parent, Ph.D.