]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EARTHWEEK Home

EARTHWEEK  October 2007

EARTHWEEK October 2007

Recycling Facility Tour: Thursday, Oct. 4th

UVM ECO-Rep Program <[log in to unmask]>

UVM ECO-Rep Program <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:09:17 -0400

Still a chance to go!

Where DOES the recycling go?  Come and find out on a tour to the MRF
(Materials
Recovery Facility) in South Burlington. We will depart University
Heights South at 9:30  am on Thursday, October 4th and return by
10:55am. Everyone should wear closed-toes shoes
and no loose clothing like scarves or flowing skirts.
Please RSVP to Christina by October 3rd, so that I know who to expect.

--
Christina Erickson
UVM Eco-Reps Program Coordinator

Office: GreenHouse, U Heights South, Rm. 9
802.656.9070