EWB Archives

October 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:15:55 -0400
7bit
From:
"Michael J. Rosen" <[log in to unmask]>
How I wish I had time to get very involved. Not going to happen. I'm
developing and co-teaching Freshman Design for the first time this
Spring, continuing to teach Senior Design and preparing to teach both
of them in the Fall! And hoping to finish my airplane in the Summer.
So no trip to Honduras for me any time soon. I'll continue to attend
our meetings and to make suggestions as they occur to me. You're doing
a fine job. It must be very gratifying to see the chapter grow and
coalesce.
Mike