EWB Archives

October 2007

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:23:59 -0400
From:
Shanta Brooke Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
So we are meeting around 11:30 but the parade doesn't leave until 12,
so if you are late just find us.  We have enough people for the parade
and the picknick(from the end of the parade until 2ish or whenever you
can), but the more the better.

As far as the picknick, we will have two posters, the kayak and raffle
tickets, but no table, so we will just be wandering around.

It looks like I need 3 shirts (Exra, Brianna and Matt), so I will get
3-4 shirts from Jacqui tomorrow.

Thanks a lot guys, I'll see you all Saturday!

Let me know if anything changes before then

Shanta