Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  October 2007

EWB October 2007

Fwd: Re: EWB Fundraising Banquet

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:11:21 -0400

multipart/alternative (86 lines) , text/plain (2 lines) , text/plain (58 lines) , text/html (76 lines)

Below is an email from dean grasso.  He will be our master of ceremony
for the banquet. (Introducing our chapter and speaker)
   He would also like to propose the idea of a new group called the
Union of Concerned Scientists.  There is more information at
http://www.ucsusa.org/ He would be happy to discuss this further, if
there is interest.  If you or anyone you know would be interested in
beginning this group please contact him at [log in to unmask]

I hope everything went well tonight.  See you all tomorrow night in
Votey 105 at 7:00.

For those watching the game - Go Red Sox!!

Jacquie