]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

JEANNEMANCE2 Home

JEANNEMANCE2  October 2007

JEANNEMANCE2 October 2007

Tyrannical Turtles, Apple-picking, Police Services, GTSP

Colleen Luczynski <[log in to unmask]>

Jeanne Mancers <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:26:38 -0400

Hey JM2,

There are a few upcoming in-complex events that I want to inform you all
about.

-This upcoming Tuesday Mandy Wooster from Police Services and our
wonderful Resident Director, Steve Sweet, are coming to Jeanne Mance to
talk with students.  This is a great time to inquire about policies and
explanations on there existence.  Beer goggles will also be present for you to
wear.  Floors 2,3, and 5 are meeting at 8 p.m.  (There will be snacks).

-Also, the following Tuesday, October 23rd "Guess the Straight Person" will be
happening in the Jeanne Mance Rec Room.  This will be a panelist of LGBTQ
folks, with at least one heterosexual individual on it. The audience will ask
questions to try and find out who is the "straight" person. It is supposed to
play on stereotypes.  I encourage attendence (there will be food).

-Apple-Picking!!  I know you all have been anxiously awaiting a date and time
for this event.  C.A.B. has organized a trip to the apple orchard on Saturday,
October 27th.  For detailed information, check out the C.A.B. board in the
lobby.  There will be information on this event posted sometime this week.

-Happy Birthday Dylan!!!!!

For all the Tyrannical Turtles out there.  Unfortunately I was unable to get a
hold of the RA credit card so I was unable to purchase t-shirts.  So I guess
we have two options.  We can get together tonight and all bring a t-shirt to
decorate or we can decide on a team color/uniform.  Stop in and let me know
your preference or email me today.  Our first game is tomorrowww!!!

Here is our schedule:

10/15/2007 9:15 PM 03 - Richardson Raptors 04 - Tyrannical Turtles Pat Gym
East Crt 1@PFG Athletic Complex

10/22/2007 8:15 PM 04 - Tyrannical Turtles 02 - Teambuilding Exercis Pat
Gym East Crt 1@PFG Athletic Complex

10/29/2007 9:15 PM 04 - Tyrannical Turtles 01 - Iceland Pat Gym East Crt
1@PFG Athletic Complex

***Cheerleaders are appreciated!!!

I suppose that is all for now.  Email me with questions or concerns.

Smiles,

Colleen