MASON6 October 2007

Thank yous and announcements!

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:09:33 -0400

Hey Mason 6!

I wanted to thank you for being so quiet on saturday night, it means a lot to
me!

I also wanted to thank you for signing the "thank you" posters for our
housekeepers. I am going to post them later tonight!

Are there any people interested in representing Mason 6 at the CAB
(community action board) meetings on wednesday nights at Redstone? It is an
hour long meeting about how we residents in MSHCR think we should spend
money towards fun stuff! Please email me back ([log in to unmask]) ASAP!!
Thanks!

And a reminder, WE'RE MAKING CARAMEL APPLES ON THURSADY NIGHT @ 9pm!!
You bring an apple, I will bring sticks and caramel!! Yay!

Thanks!
Katie