MASON6 October 2007

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:57:17 -0400

Hey Mason 6!

It is nearing the end of the month, and that means for you, Halloween (yay),
for me, making new bulletin boards...

Soooo... to make the one by the stairs interactive and related to Snow/Colder
Season in VT, I want to have snowflakes with all of your names and include
activities to do in the cold/snowy/winter/fall times! I am asking each of you to
make your own snowflake!

Your Snowflake Requirements:

1) White, cut out from a piece of paper folded into fourths or smaller.

2) First and Last Initial of your name.

3) AND.... one of your favorite activities to do when the weather gets cold or
when it snows!

These snowflakes will be posted on the bulletin board, so please make them
with love...
Please have these snowflakes to me by 10pm on sunday, october 28! Yay!

Thanks!
Katie

PS- I would have scheduled a meeting/get-together for this, but I thought a
meeting during the weekend would not be such a good idea...