]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MASON6 Home

MASON6  October 2007

MASON6 October 2007

This weekend, mandatory meeting, and snowflakes

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:09:39 -0400

Hey Mason 6!

Yaaaay, it's the weekend! I hope everyone had a good week!

THIS WEEKEND:
On that note, I just received an email concerning the safety of our residents
this weekend, it being Halloween and also the World Series weekend from the
RDs. Historically, there are many more write ups this weekend than any other,
and also more reported cases of sexual harassment. What I want you know is
that the RAs will be more strict this weekend, not doing rounds around the
normal times, and documenting more, opposed to enforcing.

I also want you all to be very safe. You have all heard the "safe" speech,
whether it be walking at night, drinking, SEX, or whatever, but just to
reinforce it again, please, please be smart in your choices. Also, if you are in
the dorms doing something, observe quiet hours!

MANDATORY MEETING:
There will be a mandatory this Thursday, November 1. The ARD Ian Stroud will
be present because the Mason Fire Door has been used again and he wants to
talk to everyone about it. Oh yeah, and if you attend the meeting, YOU CAN
MAKE CARAMEL APPLES!! We can do it after in the kitchen again, after the
business stuff! Same deal- bring your own apple, I will supply the rest! I have
so many leftovers!
If you cannot make it to the meeting, please see me. This is important.

SNOWFLAKES:
I am planning on posting the snowflakes on the current "purple health bulletin
board" on sunday night. Please have them ready by then!! Yay! It will be so
cute!

Thanks everyone!
~Katie