MASON6 October 2007

you will be written up...

Mason 6 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Oct 2007 23:08:19 -0400

Woops... I forgot something.

There have been many problems trying to enforce quiet hours on and off
rounds in every floor of this complex, so the RAs were told to write people up
for not obeying them. So please, just be quiet after 11pm on the weekdays
(sun, mon, tues, wed, THURS) and be quiet after 12am midnight on fri and sat.
We have to document if you are naughty... then you have to deal with the
RD!

Sorry for the yucky emails, but we just had our staff meeting and we were
told about the new stuff they are trying to enforce! I am just trying to let you
know so you don't have to be written up/fined and so I don't have to write
you up/ fine you!

Thanks!
~Katie

PS- oh yeah... thank you for making the Mason 6 group! Can you change the
title to "Mason 6, we like it on top..." ?? haha